The program runs September-December and we ask for a commitment of a minimum of 20 work hours during the fall.
Each session, RedPeg will accept interns in a variety of departments:
- Business Development/Strategy & Brand Planning - If you are a business guru and want to understand the value of pitching new business to a client researching a client’s needs and more, this position is for you.
- Client Service (Account Management) - If you have ever wondered what it takes to plan an event from beginning to end, including managing employees/volunteers, identifying vendors and more, this position is for you. Learn how to manage the logistics of a promotional event.
- Talent Management - Learn how to recruit, hire and interact with field employees from across the country. Work closely with account teams to fulfill employee requirements for projects.
- Production - If you have ever wondered what it takes to produce large-scale event sets of all types, the production department is for you. Learn about behind-the-scene logistics of experiential marketing campaign.
- Creative & Graphic Design - Work hand in hand with the creative department bringing concepts to life through design and illustration.
- Social Media & Digital Marketing - If you're a forward thinking individual with a passion for social media and the online space, this position is for you. Learn how to use your favorite social media networks and online sites for business and promotions.
- Venues & Sponsorship - In this position, it is all about the art of the negotiation. Balancing multiple priorities is essential. Interfacing with multiple client projects and several departments, you will secure the best events and locations that allow our clients to engage with their target audience.
- Accounting & Finance - You will learn the ins and outs of accounting including general ledges, AP/AR, bank reconciliations and more. Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Human Resources - In the world of HR, your employees are your clients! Learn innovative and tactful recruiting techniques that cultivate talented candidates and guarantee the success of a business.
- Office/internship experience preferred, but not required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Proficiency or willingness to adapt to Macintosh
- Strong attention to detail, proactive and self-motivated
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and projects concurrently
- Professional maturity with a take-it-to-the-next-level mentality
- Flexibility to work independently as well as with a team