We are seeking a highly motivated, hardworking individual who is interested in learning the ins and outs of market research (both qualitative and quantitative). Candidates must be naturally curious and have a passion for understanding human behavior while becoming an expert with our tools of measurement, customized surveys and communities.
- Support Edelman Berland analysts on a wide variety of research projects
- Compile, synthesize and analyze research collected from secondary sources
- Quality control measures for survey links and presentation documents
- Assist with report creation (for both qualitative and quantitative research projects), including analysis, data entry, and chart/table creation in Excel/PPT
- Run basic quantitative analyses and be very comfortable working with numbers
Ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Quick learner with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-past environment
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Competent in Microsoft Office
- Communication and writing skills
- Data and statistical knowledge
- Familiarity with SPSS Statistics is not required, but would be a significant plus
Learn more and apply here.