- Support and contribute to the development and production of new brand material (print, online, video, and more)
- Complete projects by coordinating with outside agencies, printers, art services, etc.
- Support Marketing Manager in event planning and production
- Track digital and social brand engagement and respond in the appropriate brand voice
- Develop new social content and calendar for Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Draft press releases
- Support the implementation of a new CRM system
- Other responsibilities as required by the job
- Self motivated, resourceful, and possess a positive, can-do attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of Adobe Design Suite is a plus
- Ideally a rising university junior or senior
- Must have at least a 3.0 GPA
This is a paid internship. Intern will be paid $11/hour. Intern will have the opportunity to learn all sides of the company including informal lunches with all team members, as well as gain training and first-hand experience in brand management.
12 weeks (from September 8, 2015 through December 11, 2015)