Seeking a mature and hardworking college student interested in an internship with the Strategic Research team based in the Washington, DC office. Internship is for 10-15 hours / week during the 2015-2016 school year.
• Maintain data integrity of financial and property datasets in Excel
• Assist with market sizing and customer segmentation of business lines to identify key opportunities and recommendations for growth
• Monitor competitive landscape and update competitive intelligence metrics and profile of key competitors
• Assist Strategic Research Manager with annual market share assessment through data collection, cleanup, and analysis of findings
• Currently pursuing an undergraduate Bachelor’s Degree with excellent academic credentials
• Ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative information and translate into strategic deliverables
• Advanced internet research capabilities
• Strong computer orientation and proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and Word software is required
• Excellent written and oral communication skills (applicant will need to submit previous work product)
• Ability to work independently and meet deadlines, but be an active member of small cohesive team
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and successfully work under pressure through effective time/workload management and communication with team members
• Basic understanding of real estate fundamentals, economic metrics, and research processes
• A desire to work within a diverse, collaborative, and driven professional environment
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. With annual fee revenue of $4.7 billion and gross revenue of $5.4 billion, JLL has more than 230 corporate offices, operates in 80 countries and has a global workforce of approximately 58,000.
Click here for more information and to apply. Req ID 22029BR