The First Flyer Program is designed to successfully onboard College Graduate new hires and to give them a cogent understanding of the mortgage industry, to develop rapport-building and sales savvy skills, to master software proficiency, and the successful completion of all SAFE Act federal and state-specific licensing exams, and to understand operations inside and out.
- The program is an opportunity to grow as a mortgage professional.
- A coach will be assigned to each trainee to support the First Flyer’s needs throughout his/her first year at Freedom Mortgage.
- Each trainee is expected to successfully pass the S.A.F.E. exam and to attend company events.
- The program is structured similar to a college course. Once a certain number of credits have been accumulated, the trainee will graduate from the program into his/her new career.
- Credits will be earned by completing projects, attending Soft Skills training sessions, passing the exam, completing goal worksheets, earning positive reviews throughout the different job rotations, etc.
- It is our hope that the First Flyers advance their careers at Freedom Mortgage through the knowledge acquired in this program.
Click here for more information and to apply.