- You have completed at lest 30 credits and one semester at Maryland
- Your internship will be onsite and not in a home office
- You will be conducting para- or pre-professional work
- You will be receiving regular and frequent supervision from an experienced professional
- You will be spending at least 45 hours at your internship
If you are a declared BSOS major, applications will be accepted for BSOS 288I, BSOS 388I and BSOS 386 through this week.
To learn more, visit ter.ps/internBSOS or email Kathryn Hopps at firstname.lastname@example.org.