The Finance Center is looking for a candidate to provide administrative support to Finance Center’s Program Director and Associate-Level Staff.
The Project Coordinator’s main areas of responsibility will include the following:
Program Administration (75%)
- Serve as Program Director and Associate-level staff liaison to problem-solve internally with other WRI departments and externally with vendors, funders, and service providers
- Set up conference rooms and audio/video equipment for internal staff and external visitors, managing catering, special accommodations, and guest requests
- Assist staff with job postings; facilitate candidate selections through resume screening and tier system on iCims; and manage paperwork for new-hires
- Remotely plan, manage, and supervise itineraries, travel documents, visas, and accommodations for program staff attending international events
- Assist with expense reporting and travel reimbursements, apply direct costs to appropriate project code
- Enter funder and proposal information into Raiser’s Edge to keep track of funding opportunities
- Maintain digital and hard copy records for documentation pertaining to payments, contracts, reservations, receipts, invoices, and grants
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Minimum 1 year of experience – relevant internship experience may be counted
- Detail-oriented, and highly organized individual with a strong interest in program coordination and administrative work
- Strong computer skills including high level of comfort with Microsoft Office
- Must hold current US work authorization
Click here to apply.