Tuesday, October 27, 2015

The InternQueen is Coming to Campus

Wednesday, October 28, 2015 at 6:30 p.m.
Hoff Theatre, Stamp Student Union
I've teamed up with Target to come speak at the University of Maryland at College Park on Wednesday, October 28th at 6:30pm at UMD Stamp Student Union Hoff Theatre.

 RSVP here.

A little bit about me:
I'm Lauren Berger, CEO and Founder of Intern Queen, Inc. (www.internqueen.com & laurenbergerinc.com). Some of you may know me better as the Intern Queen because I completed 15 internships in my undergraduate career. Being an entrepreneur isn’t easy, especially since I started only three years after graduation! Target and I have come together to give you guys the inside scoop on scoring great internships! Make sure you RSVP and tell your friends. I can’t wait to connect with you.