The ICONS Project is seeking an intern for the Spring 2016 semester. The intern will work with the ICONS staff and will have the chance to learn about ICONS simulations as well as how ICONS works with its many clients (i.e.: universities, government agencies, and private companies).
Tasks for the intern will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing updates to Country Profiles in the ICONS’ “Research Library” and monitoring global events in order to reflect current and up-to-date information
- Contributing to simulation development and/or research
- Researching articles for social media posts
- Participating in ICONS’ pilot simulations (as needed)
- Supporting marketing and outreach initiatives (as needed)
The internship is unpaid. Internship will begin at the start of the Spring semester, with an orientation on January 21st and 22nd.
TO APPLY: Please send your resume as well as a paragraph about your qualifications, research interests, and related experience to email@example.com with “ICONS Intern Application: Your Name” in the subject heading of the e-mail. Application deadline: December 8th, 2015.