The Pickering, Payne, and Rangel Fellowship programs seek young men and women who are dedicated to representing America's interests abroad. Students with financial need, first-generation college students, and members of minority groups historically underrepresented in the State Department or USAID Foreign Services, are very strongly encouraged to apply. Pickering, Payne, and Rangel awards provide financial support for two years of graduate study (and one year of undergraduate study also for junior-year Pickering awardees), as well as summer internship placements and mentoring programs. See more detailed information below.
INFORMATION SESSIONS: Learn more about the Pickering and Rangel Foreign Service programs by attending an information workshop at the National Scholarships Office. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org for the session you plan to attend – if you are interested but cannot attend, please write us at the same address.
- Monday, November 2, 12:00-12:30 pm – 2403A Marie Mount Hall
- Tuesday, November 3, 12:00-12:30 pm – 2403A Marie Mount Hall
- Tuesday, November 3, 4:00-4:30 pm– 2403A Marie Mount Hall
- Wednesday, November 4, 4:00-4:30 pm – 2403A Marie Mount Hall
- Thursday, November 5, 9:30-10:00 am – 2403 Marie Mount Hall