As an International Intern, you’ll work with our global teams that run our operations outside of the U.S., in addition to our tech, marketing, investing, and editorial departments in our Alexandria office. The Fool’s international footprint includes the UK, Singapore, Australia, Canada, and Germany, and we’re counting on you to help optimize our marketing messages, build our editorial efforts, continue to make our global products great, and to help us find new areas for expansion. You’ll get exposure to the ins and outs of a high-growth international business while learning the Fool’s subscription business model.
You’ll be challenged and mentored by an incredible group of Fools all summer, and in turn you’ll develop a business-focused, global mindset that sets you apart from your peers. We’re excited to open our doors for Summer 2015 International Intern applicants, so send us your most Foolishly written cover letter and your ultra-impressive resume. We’re prepared to be wowed!
Position Overview and Responsibilities
- Hourly, paid program lasting approximately 8 weeks in our Alexandria, VA office, starting in mid-June.
- Build a multi-disciplinary approach to thinking about a global subscription business.
- Write. A lot. (Including: articles, emails to members, message board posts, etc.).
- Conduct in-depth research on new markets and opportunities and present findings to key stakeholders.
- Collect, analyze, and draw conclusions from data and present findings to key stakeholders.
- Assist editorial, marketing, business development, and operations teams on a project-by-project basis.
- Demonstrate a passion for international business.
- Write good.
- Write well.
- Write clearly and engagingly.
- Be able to name the capital cities of every country in the world.
- Be flexible, learn quickly, and demonstrate critical thinking skills.
- Understand the dynamics of a subscription business model.
- Stay calm under pressure.
- Collaborate with multiple people from multiple teams and across countries and time zones.
Click here to learn more and to apply.