- An accomplished undergraduate student, seeking greater understanding of the international development field and development community in Washington DC, and interested in exploring career paths in the working areas of PartnersGlobal (democracy and governance, peacebuilding, citizen security, private sector philanthropy, extractives and human rights)
- A demonstrated willingness to learn, exemplified in an “all-hands-on-deck” approach to collaborative team work
- Exceptional English language, research, writing and editing skills; professional proficiency in a second language highly desired, but not required
- Experienced in using Microsoft Word applications, and particularly comfortable in budgeting through the use of Microsoft Excel. Familiarity with other platforms, such as Google docs and Salesforce highly desired.
- A passion for organization, and excellent interpersonal skills.
Wednesday, December 16, 2015
Partners for Democratic Change Business Development Internship
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications: