Upon acceptance into the program, you’ll benefit from a mentorship program that is built to help you learn more about consulting and better define your interests, goals and career path. Learn from experienced professionals who’ve traveled the road you may want to take and get a true glimpse into the day in the life of a consultant. If you are energized by what you see, take the next step to see if you’re eligible for a paid summer internship.
If you want to learn first-hand how our consultants help transform some of the top brands in the world and why clients consider them trusted advisors, you need to be part of the Accenture Student Empowerment Program. As an ASEP fellow, you’ll:
• Develop a relationship with your mentor
• Gain exciting exposure to the business world
• Understand the relevance of your academic studies
• Develop a professional network and practice your networking skills
• Understand what companies are looking for with new hires
• Potentially have the opportunity to intern with Accenture
Select Fellows can also participate in our paid summer internship program.
At Accenture, our portfolio of business includes Accenture Strategy, Accenture Consulting, Accenture Digital, Accenture Technology and Accenture Operations. If eligible, you’ll be aligned with a group based on your experience, interest and business demand.
The Role: Consulting Analyst Intern
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why people love it here! As a Consulting Analyst Intern, you’ll work alongside clients as you help them make a real difference to their customers: your friends, family and neighbors. You’ll work with them to identify their challenges and collaborate with your Accenture colleagues to develop and craft solutions. You might spend your day helping your team to translate business objectives, diagnose business processes, leverage analytics, develop innovative answers to complex IT challenges, modernize IT infrastructure, recommend and implement changes.
Paid summer internships last 10 - 12 weeks and typically begin in late-May/early-June and end in mid-August /early-September. The program consists of client work, social activities, learning and development workshops, corporate citizenship service, summer long competitions, and more!
Hiring locations are based on a combination of business need, skillset alignment and personal preference.
Your Experience: Basic Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree with a graduation date between December 1, 2017 and June 30, 2019
• Degree Type/Major: All majors considered
• Strong Critical Thinking, Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
• Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
Set Yourself Apart: Preferred Qualifications
• 3.2 or higher cumulative (overall) GPA
• Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
• Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Learn more about the program and how to apply at Careers4Terps.