The Onsite Associate is responsible for managing an array of business functions that are critical to the success of our onsite presentations as well as providing exceptional service to our members and internal colleagues.
Onsite Presentation Coordination:
- Partner with account management to coordinate an average of 30 onsite presentations per month based on member need, presenter availability, speaker knowledge, and travel feasibility
- Handle logistics with accuracy and attention to detail to ensure seamless member experience, including pre-onsite planning calls, handouts and materials, audio-visual requirements, and post-onsite follow-up in the form of presentation evaluations
- Serve as a liaison between the presenter, account management, and member to confirm logistical details, utilizing appropriate scheduling tools and databases
- Serve as key resource for members to creatively solve and elevate operational challenges during the planning process and day-of the onsite
- Provide outstanding service to our members and internal constituents such as faculty, account management, and marketing
- Work with manager to analyze onsite trends, reporting on demand and current presenter capacity
- Support the Executive Director of the presenter team by managing calendar, travel coordination, and expense reporting
- Serve as a liaison to departments across the firm including Training and Development, Career Management, Marketing, and Account Management
Supporting Research and Insights:
- Regularly meet with research program heads, reporting key onsite updates and data
- Manage intake and triage of all requests for onsite presentations, marketing and account management product side support visits, and national meeting visits
Click here for more information and to apply.