This opportunity is based in Washington, D.C.
- Analysts are expected to work on multiple engagements simultaneously and to accomplish the following objectives:
- Lead custom research intended to solve hospital problems related to strategic planning and growth
- Manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously in both individual and team settings
- Collaborate with manager to develop strategic recommendations on an institution-by-institution basis
- Conduct data analytics and financial modeling to identify business solutions
- Conduct in-depth interviews with senior healthcare executives
- Document and analyze findings from primary and secondary research
- Reduce member challenges to root cause problems
- Identify and critique best practice strategies and solutions
- Develop innovative frameworks for presentation of findings
- Contribute to creation of presentation materials
The analyst position offers significant growth and rapid promotion potential, as well as opportunities to take on other roles within our growing firm. The Advisory Board is a true meritocracy, with pace of advancement within the firm based on an analyst’s performance, capabilities and ambition.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent academic record
- Minimum three months of related work or internship experience
- Experience with at least two of the following:
- Analyzing business issues
- Experience working in a team environment, as well as independently and autonomously
- Conducting primary and secondary research
- Creating slides in Microsoft Power Point
- Conducting database analytics in Excel
- Demonstrated interest in health care
Click here for more information and to apply.