Are you free this Spring on Thursdays from 10:00-11:00 am and would like to earn 1-credit toward your degree?
Be a BSOS Peer Mentor!
Deadline extended to January 21, 2016
To be eligible for BSOS Peer Mentors, the following criteria must be met:
- Must be a BSOS major for a minimum of 2 semesters
- If the student is a Double Major, the primary major must be in the College of Behavioral and Social Sciences
- Sophomore, junior, or senior standing with intentions to return for Fall 2016
- At least a 2.5 GPA within major
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5+ (Required Submission of Unofficial Transcript)
- Must be in good judicial/academic standing
Click here to view, download and print a copy of the Peer Mentor Application.