Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide administrative and logistical support to education programs;
- Assist in managing relationships with partner institutions, including corporate, non-profit, university, and government partners and vendors;
- Compile and track a wide range of participant information and program data, maintaining accuracy and completeness;
- Process and maintain financial records and transactions;
- Assist in producing program and conference materials, reports, and resources;
- Support program logistics and event-related duties as needed;
- Perform research when necessary; and
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of and experience with project design and grant management;
- Knowledge of project finance and budgeting practices;
- Excellent cross-cultural and interpersonal communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills, including attention to detail and ability to prioritize and multi-task;
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Demonstrated computer skills, including Excel and Web 2.0 tools;
- International study, work, or living experience preferred;
- Experience with and interest in international exchange and professional training/development programs preferred;
- Experience in business, entrepreneurship, civic leadership, and/or public management preferred; and
- Experience in or related to Africa preferred.
Please supply a resume and a cover letter with your application.