Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain an excellent understanding of the DecisionPoint product suite
- Researching, resolving, and responding to customer questions received via email
- Participate in a collaborative team environment with exposure to Sales, Product Development and management
- Attend meetings and deliver periodic status updates (both internally and with clients)
- Creation of technical documentation - user guides, FAQs or other resource material
- Writes clear and concise defect reports and submits trouble tickets to software development teams (internal and vendors).
- Creates training documentation and application tips and tricks, and Q&A documents.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Currently pursuing a four-year undergraduate degree at an accredited university
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong technical abilities
- Relevant sales, customer service, programs, or analytical work experience.
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.