Join our team and become a valued member of our Human Resources organization. Primary responsibilities for this role could include, but are not limited to:
– Manage the operational aspects of human resources projects.
– Review status of projects, manage schedules and prepare status reports to ensure achievement of project goals.
– General work involving functions in compensation, benefits, performance management, talent acquisition, organizational development and training, workforce strategy, EEO and compliance
– Performing a broad range of labor relations activities including contract administration, grievance investigation, pre-arbitration settlement negotiations, arbitration, and contract negotiations
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in an HR-related major.
- 3.0 GPA
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Desired skills Previous experience in a leadership capacity (e.g., student government, club, etc.)
- Previous experience with managing large projects
- Willingness to relocate for the role (if necessary)
- Security clearance eligible (if necessary)
Read more and apply here.