Because we like to promote from within, internships have historically been a great “in” to a Crate and Barrel career. The program is paid, full-time and runs for 10 weeks.
- Maximize company sales growth and profitability through developing strong experiences in all business areas, including sales,store operations, and merchandising with an emphasis on selling , customer service and teamwork.
- Support store sales and service goals as communicated by the store management team.
- Lead by example and support store management in holding self and others accountable for store profitability.
- Develop and demonstrate company standards in selling, customer service, visual merchandising and teamwork.
- Develop, share and apply product expertise.
- Master a complete understanding of and comply with all store processes.
- Assist the sales manager or sales team lead with ensuring product and displays on sales floor are stocked appropriately and available for customer to purchase.
- Work closely with sales/stock associates, store designer or visual merchant and management team to maintain the sales area, including merchandise and physical space.
- Engage in, maintain and support store safety standards and training.
- Possess a complete understanding of applicable company systems, policies and procedures.
- Actively engage customers and remain attentive to customer needs.
- Model and reinforce company customer service standards.
- Support and model excellent service by exhibiting a positive attitude and enthusiasm toward the job and the company to both internal and external customers in all forms of communication.
- Gain full understanding of various teams (management, visuals, operations, housewares/furniture sales and customer service) through weekly rotations.
- Actively participate in store meetings, inventory and training sessions.
- Promote a strong sense of teamwork by working together effectively, respectfully and efficiently with all associates.
- Develop and create a business plan as a final project to be scheduled for a presentation.
Click here for more information and to apply.