- Attending orientation and training events, field trips, social activities, weekly seminars and opportunities to meet and interact with functional leaders
- Participating in performance reviews with your manager, who will provide coaching and guidance throughout your internship, as will your assigned mentor
- Giving a presentation about your work assignment and projects, as well as what you learned from the internship program
An internship with Phillips 66 Government Affairs would report to the Political Affairs Director and provide the opportunity to work on an array of projects providing experience in many facets of political affairs:
- Promote employee involvement in the company’s political programs and governmental affairs activities, support of PAC66 and GOTV events and outreach efforts, assist in the development of employee grassroots program, communications and activities
- Cross-functional exposure with the Communication, Policy, Legal and IT groups is likely
- Researching, writing and proofing content for Government Affairs blog, newsletters and websites
- Paid internship opportunities are located in Washington, D.C.
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Communications, Political Science or related field
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate program as a Junior or higher
- Available for a minimum of eight continuous weeks
Read more and apply here.