This position will provide support to the Government Affairs group with a focus on business operations and office functionality; federal, state and local regulatory and legislative support activities; research and analysis of issues impacting public policy initiatives; regulatory compliance measures; and assisting in the development of presentations and materials for use in management and employee briefings and internal reporting.
We are seeking students who meet the following criteria:
- Currently enrolled in Bachelor's or Master's program
- Minimum GPA: Cumulative 2.8/Major 3.0
- A track record of outstanding academic performance
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work permanently in the U.S.
Preferred majors include:
- Political Science
Positions are based in Washington, DC / Baltimore, MD / Kennett Square, PA