The Kaizen Company is seeking a Program Assistant to provide general administrative, clerical, and technical support as needed to assist other staff and ensure timely and quality provision of services and deliverables for the Global Health Professional and Organizational Development (GHPOD) Project. The candidate will assist in all pre-event preparation, on-site support during the events and follow-up activities.
- Provide administrative and logistical support to project activities, organizational development facilitation, and large-scale multi-sectoral events.
- Provide administrative and logistical support for all professional development training courses. Program assistants are the sole support staff member responsible for professional development courses.
- Draft, edit, and format course materials, course descriptions, documents, and reports.
- Onboard independent consultants and manage the consultant invoicing process.
- Arrange travel, hotels, visas and other necessary preparations for traveling team members.
- Assist Business Manager in procuring goods and services. This includes tracking and reconciling expenditures with supportive documentation and writing justifications for the selection of vendors.
- Provide technical support such as administering surveys, taking meeting minutes, assisting with planning and design of events, developing event registration platforms, and other support services.
- Assist Training and Events Specialists with tasks as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Program Assistant will have a Bachelor's Degree in international studies, health or a related subject with exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail. The ability to organize, manage, prioritize and follow through on multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment is essential. Excellent written and verbal communication skills is required. A background in event management and international experience is preferred.