Overview: Work closely with the Manager of Video Operations assisting with all video, film exchange and playbook diagraming aspects of team operations.
- Assist staff with video room and film exchange responsibilities.
- Assist with computer logging and editing game and practice film (WNBA and college).
- Assist with compiling a hard copy playbook as well as a video playbook.
- Assist with player personnel edits for pre-game scouts throughout the season.
- Record and edit WNBA, college and European games.
- Film team practices and scrimmages.
- Assist in practice and player development workouts as needed.
- Other related duties as assigned by the Manager of Video Operations.
- Attend all team practices (starting late April) as well as all homes games (May–September), plus potential playoff games.
Minimum Qualifications :
- This internship is open to all undergraduate and graduate students eligible to receive academic credit for their work with the Mystics organization.
- Proficiency in Synergy Sports Technology and/or SportsCode is a plus.
- Experience playing and/or coaching basketball.
- Familiarity with basketball, WNBA players and statistics.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work long hours and maintain a flexible work schedule.