We are seeking paid Full Time Interns to assist staff members with research, client support, and administrative tasks. The Intern will work either for CCS or for one of CCS’s clients here in the District. Full Time Interns will receive a stipend of between $500 - $1000 a month. Interns will work closely with both senior and junior staff members of CCS and/or our client and will also be expected to be able to carry out independent projects.
- Completing political research tasks on the national, state, and local levels
- Working with social media sites and basic websites
- Supporting staff with daily administrative tasks
- Helping staff with editing and proofreading of material
- Providing support with client-work in the corporate, electoral, and non-profit fields
We are accepting interns on a rolling basis.
The internship time frame is three months. If interested, please send a brief cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls please.