- Work with senior-level government managers to analyze data, develop charts, and prepare annual report of output for five functional areas (budget/travel/agreements, human resources, information technology, acquisitions, facilities/property/engineering/safety)
- Develop and maintain Excel Spreadsheets of staff productivity.
- Participate with basic project management and planning activities
- Coordinate and format weekly online report of activities.
- Assist with updating and validating Agency Policy and Procedures
- Develop tracking for Non AFM Recurring Reports
- Assist with coordination of quarterly leadership conferences and employee engagement meetings
- Oversee development of performance reporting templates and standard operating procedures.
Find out more and how to apply at Careers4Terps