- Work on-site at The United States Census Bureau, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, ECG HQ, other locations as needed.
- Communicate directly with clients on behalf of the CEO, sit in on meetings and take notes, provide recommendations.
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks such as answering phones, organizing files, managing calendar appointments, making travel arrangements, writing and proofreading documents.
- Assist with proposal development, program/contract management, conflict management, reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Reliable form of transportation is required for travel between ECG HQ and client work sites.
- Strong written/oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- At least one (1) year of experience as an executive assistant or in a project/program management position.
- Completed bachelor's degree in Project Management or a related discipline is preferred.
We provide a full range of benefits including: Employee Health Insurance; Dental Insurance; Continuing Education; Long-term Disability Insurance; Earned Leave Time: Life/ Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance; 401K Plan with Employer Matching.
Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
Salary Range: $30,000 to $50,000 plus benefits