Through the generosity of the Carlson and Price families, two Leadership Scholarship Funds have been established to support student leaders. The scholarships were created to help a deserving student organization leader manage costs associated with textbook expenses and related tuition costs and will provide a $500 award to an incoming or current student organization leader for the fall 2016 semester. These scholarships recognize the sizeable contribution of time and energy that student organization leaders contribute to the campus community through volunteer service.
- Current or incoming student organization leader
- In good academic standing with the University
- Preference given to students with financial need
- Demonstrates strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Significant involvement and/or leadership within student organizations
Applications are due on .