- Currently enrolled in an accredited university or college as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student;
- The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial, comfortable in a fast-paced environment, and attentive to detail;
- Applicants are expected to have excellent written and oral communication skills and experience successfully balancing multiple tasks;
- Working knowledge of healthcare policy issues;
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Monitoring of issues or news;
- Identifying and compiling lists of media contacts;
- Researching topics and issues and analyzing findings;
- Editing and proofreading of client deliverables;
- Assisting in the development of client proposals;
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Apply and submit your resume online
- Submit a short video (3 minutes max) describing why you want to intern at APCO. Be creative and showcase your personality!
- Write a 500 word blog post OR graphically depict (e.g. infographic, animation) on how the 2016 Presidential primaries has affected you, your family, or your community
- Formal letter of recommendation (optional)
The application deadline has been extended to June 1, 2016.
Once your full application has been reviewed, we will select finalists for phone interviews. You will then be contacted directly if selected for the program. Good luck!