An internship at Finn Partners Research is a perfect opportunity for a current college student to become immersed in the field of opinion research and gain invaluable hands-on business experience. Interns work with our project teams assisting with survey questionnaires, focus groups, reporting, data visualization, and secondary research (such as media scans and competitive analysis) among much more. Our internship in our Washington, DC office will start in June 2016 and run through September 2016.
What You’ll Learn:
-How PR firms use qualitative and quantitative research to inform decisions for their clients
-Methods and strategies for conducting qualitative and quantitative research
-How to develop an insightful survey or a focus group discussion guide
-How to report qualitative and quantitative data to clients
1. Must be a graduate student, or current/rising college senior who can work 21 - 28 hours per week.
2. Must have superior analytical, writing, and project management skills and a keen eye for detail.
3. Must have previous internship/work experience. Experience in opinion research preferred but not required.
4. Must have a genuine interest in market research including work with analysis and reporting, data visualization, and survey questionnaires.
5. Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel and especially PowerPoint (proficiency in populating reports).
Please email your resume, cover letter, and short writing sample of your choice to Matt.Price@finnpartners.com