Salary Range: $35,265.00 to $56,790.00 / Per Year
Series & Grade: GS-0399-05/07
Promotion Potential: 07
- As a Student Trainee (Program Assistant), you will:
• Play a key role in the processes involved in all grants and cooperative agreements including soliciting and evaluating proposals, awarding funds, monitoring the status of grants and cooperative agreements, tracking budgets, and preparing a variety of reports.
• Work with a variety of automated systems to enter information about grant proposals, to forward information to reviewers electronically, and to facilitate panel review meetings.
• Coordinate the logistics for meetings and conferences of scientific panelists.
• Provide administrative support to staff including handling travel arrangements; and assisting in the management of the DD and/or DDD’s calendar and scheduling of appointments; and participating in the planning/coordination of meetings, including making space reservations, etc.