- Improve brand recognition as the dynamic bridge to the sector.
- Build awareness around TechSoup’s programs that help nonprofits with their mission
- Help build omnichannel to improve amplification
- Help grow omnichannel marketing outreach
Potential Responsibilities Include:
- Hone your data driven research skills and find viable locations for banner ads on nonprofit websites
- Learn how to evaluate costs and develop ROI methodology
- Learn to use data for actionable tasks and prepare a spreadsheet with details and info on potential banner ad candidates
- Learn how to reach out to potential website owners and setup banner ad campaigns
- Develop rationale on how to research public database resources to setup lists of nonprofits for outreach purposes
- Learn how to develop and execute a snail mail campaigns
- Bring your creative juices to life and develop engaging and relevant content using PowerPoint, graphics, infographics, memes, Vines, etc.)
- Learn how to research and launch marketing campaigns using both traditional and digital methods
- Learn how to create content for social media promotions
- Learn skills necessary for an entry level marketing role
- Learn how to take your creativity and funnel it into promotional campaigns
What are we looking for?
- Statistical Analysis and Data Mining
- Basic SEO/SEM understanding
- Ability to work in a team structure
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems
- Ability to communicate verbally with people inside and outside an organization
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize work
- Ability to obtain and process information
- Basic understanding of marketing tools and digital marketing
- Working ability with Microsoft products and design tools
- Must currently be enrolled in accredited educational institution or enrolled for the following term as an undergraduate or graduate student
- Is interested in observing and learning the inner-workings of how programs are put together within a non-profit
- Has an enthusiasm for social networking, technology, non-profits, public libraries, and diverse communities
- Has ability to communicate with staff, and a desire to assist the department in accomplishing its projects.
This is a paid internship.