National Geographic Partners is seeking a Digital Product Manager to work across our organization to support the lifecycle of one or more of our multi-platform consumer products.
The Product Manager will collaborate with other digital Product managers, editorial teams and content creators, design and UX teams, ad sales, and software engineering teams to create digital products in a development environment.
- Collaborate with other Product Managers while supporting digital strategy on specifics products
- Evaluate specific digital product ideas, translate them into product concepts, and determine economic viability, technical feasibility, and impact of overall consumer experience
- Attend regular meetings: sprint planning, daily meetings, sprint reviews, and retrospectives
- Work as a team member within the larger Product Management team to collaborate on strategy, priorities, process, and communication
- Thorough knowledge of prevailing and emerging consumer internet-related technologies
- Well-rounded interpersonal skills and experience interacting with diverse personalities in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to balance multiple projects/priorities
- Exceptional Communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
To participate in Fox’s Internship program you must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at an accredited university and be sophomore status or above.
- Be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship by the Company.