- Assist OMB senior leadership on budget, management and regulatory initiatives
- Prepare daily briefing materials for OMB’s senior leadership
- Coordinate meeting and event logistics
- Manage incoming inquiries from government agencies, White House offices and outside entities
- Assist with correspondence preparation and management
- Provide general office support
- Special projects as assigned
- Qualified candidates should have a strong interest in the budget process/economic policy, public policy, and government.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills are required.
- Experience handling multiple tasks and working under tight deadlines is also necessary.
- Ideal candidates will have a strong interest in learning about a range of executive level agencies, policy areas and current issues.
Applicants must be United States citizens. Please note that participation is contingent upon the satisfactory completion of a background check and drug testing.
Applicants should send a cover letter and resume to: Stephanie Gaither, Stephanie_Gaither@omb.eop.gov. Applications are due by 5:00 p.m. on July 15, 2016. Select candidates will be contacted for an interview.