Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Assess incoming clients to determine eligibility and best employment program. Cross-check intake process to ensure all clients are enrolled in one suitable employment program.
- Coordinate the job readiness training (JRT) calendar for core job readiness trainings, financial capability and JRT labs.
- Coordinate and advise interns and volunteers who participate in the JRT process, including provision of training feedback to interns and volunteers.
- Serve as a primary JRT trainer when interns and volunteers are not available.
- Support employment specialists in providing direct services such as resume writing, online applications, uniform purchases and accompanying clients to interviews.
- Support EET administrative needs, data entry and data quality monitoring. Perform case file and ETO data checks as requested by employment supervisor.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree is preferred.
- Training experience
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to accurately collect and check data.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and professionally in writing and in person with volunteers, interns, peers and supervisors.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Fluent written and verbal English skills. Bilingual speaking ability in Dari, French, Amharic or another local client language preferred.
- Proven success achieving goals and working effectively with all levels of staff in a multicultural environment.
- Valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle with current insurance, and the ability to travel regularly throughout the service delivery area preferred.