Summer Terps for Change will run from July 11th to August 19th with some flexibility based on student availability. After logging into www.OrgSync.umd.edu students can go to https://orgsync.com/76150/forms/193682 to apply for Terps for Change. See below for our Terps for Change sites. Applications are being reviewed on an ongoing basis for both Summer and Fall.
- Community Forklift (Summer & Fall)
- MNCPPC (Paintbranch Trail Clean Up) (Summer & Fall)
- Seabury Resources for the Ageing (Summer & Fall)
- Little Lights – Homework Club (Summer & Fall)
- Stamp Language Partner Program – English as a Second Language Program (Summer & Fall)
- AVID Middle School Tutoring (Fall)
- Northwestern High School - College & Career Pathways (Fall)