As the global agency that pioneered social marketing, we thrive on a single goal: driving purposeful action through influence and engagement.
The intern position supports account teams as follows:
- Assists in the development of press materials
- Helps coordinate meetings, special events and/or conferences
- Develops media lists, writes pitch letters and conducts media outreach
- Monitors media coverage and trends
- Researches consumer and marketplace trends
- Creates and maintains coverage reports
- Coordinates the development and delivery of press kits
- Assists in new business initiatives
- Provides additional account-related support, Students or recent graduates in this program will act as fully integrated members of account teams and will be assigned a mentor for support and guidance in helping the intern get acclimated into the PR industry and business environment.Qualifications:
- Open to current juniors, seniors and recent graduates with demonstrated interest in public relations
- First-rate writing and verbal communications skills are necessary
- Exceptionally strong organizational skills with an attention to detail
- Talent for navigating fast-paced environments
- Previous internships are a plus
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet research is required
- Ability to work full time from September 1 through a mutually agreed upon date in DecemberApplications will be accepted on a rolling basis through August 12, 2016. If you are passionate about or have a specific skill in an area of public relations, please include it in your cover letter. Specific areas can include, but are not limited to: digital, healthcare, technology, public affairs, nutrition, social marketing, corporate communications and issues management.
Read more and apply here.