Grants Acquisition and Management Intern:
Eligible Candidates: Recent college graduate, current graduate student/completed graduate program
Appropriate Fields of Study/Majors: International Development, International Studies, Business, Grant Writing, Public Policy, Public Administration
The Grants Acquisition and Management (GAM) team works on increasing grant acquisition from institutional donors and improving grant management across the World Vision Partnership.
Intern responsibilities include:
- Assist with developing guidelines and procedures for grant program management.
- Supporting data analysis of key grant metrics and tracking outcomes.
- Finalizing the on-boarding Q&A for new grants staff across the organisation.
- Researching and reporting on current innovations in grants
- Opportunity to participate in Grants Acquisition and Management Training
Technology for Development Intern (DC or Los Angeles):
Eligible Candidates: Recent college graduate, graduate student/completed graduate program
Appropriate Fields of Study/Majors: Economics, International Development, Social Sciences, MPH, MPA, MBA or strong interest in mobile technologies in development
- Research via internet, World Vision intranet and staff sources the types of mobile and digital technology solutions being used for education, health, agriculture, economic development, etc. in Africa, Asia, Latin America, Middle East/Eastern Europe.
- Create strategic summaries of the current state and opportunities for growth in scaling digital health, nutrition, agriculture, education, economic development within specific national contexts.
- Undertake and document technology for development (ICT4D) landscape analyses and assessments of key countries where World Vision operates.
- Expand and refine content for ICT4D toolkits and guidance documents.
- Integrate new and/or refined outputs detailed above into WV ICT4D Interest Group Intranet Site.