The Federal Reserve Board is seeking a student intern to help support and manage several projects, research and administrative work in the Division of Banking Supervision & Regulation. This is a great opportunity for a graduate student with an academic focus on human resource process and business acumen. The selected individual will be a part of the Talent Administration team (TAO) and will complete assignments that pertain to all aspects of an embedded human resources team.
- Broad practical operational HR support that includes: preparation of reports, data analysis, PeopleSoft data entry, supporting new employee orientation and onboarding, drafting communications, research of best practices, program improvement and evaluation.
- Participate in special projects as assigned. May implement project recommendations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated perspective, critical thinking and sound judgment
- Diplomacy, tact and agility
- Ability to develop rapport and credibility with a variety of stakeholders at the Board
- This is a paid internship with compensation dependent on years of college course work completed.
- The time duration of the internship will be 6 months, with a potential of continued intern employment with superior performance.
- The position is for 32 or 40 hours per week.
- The location is in Washington, DC and metro-accessible.
- Employment in the Board's Student Programs is granted to U.S. citizens. Candidates are selected on the basis of scholastic achievement; a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0; recommendations; and completed coursework in relevant areas of study.