PFAW’s Political Department focuses on political advocacy efforts and voter education. The Political Department’s Latinos Vote! program builds on our proven record of producing paid and earned media campaigns to hold Republicans accountable for their anti-immigrant, anti-Latino policies and rhetoric. The Political Intern will mainly support the Latinos Vote! program.
- Conduct research on elections, candidates and the Latino vote
- Create and manage excel documents
- Draft outreach materials
- Manage social media
- Provide administrative support
- Other duties as assigned
- Computer proficiency including experience using online research tools and MSOffice
- Excellent organizational and writing skills
- Great attention to detail
- A commitment to People For issues
Internships are unpaid. We provide interns working six hours per day with an $8 per day per diem to help defray transportation costs to and from the People For office; some restrictions apply.