DOTS Shuttle-UM drivers provide safe, dependable, on-time transportation to University of Maryland students, faculty, and staff. The position involves paid training, flexible hours, and advancement opportunities. Drivers earn $8.25/hr during training, which increases to $12/hr after completion of training and CDL licensing.
- Excellent time management skills
- Maintaining punctuality and adhering to Shuttle UM attendance policies
- Passing a pre-employment DOT physical and drug screening
- The successful completion of approximately 72 hours of paid training to obtain a Class B Commercial Driver's License
- Training will include some evenings and weekends
- Maintaining a minimum of 12 driving hours per week