- Currently enrolled in an accredited university or college as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student;
- The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial, comfortable in a fast-paced environment, and attentive to detail;
- Applicants are expected to have excellent written and oral communication skills and experience successfully balancing multiple tasks;
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Drafting press releases, fact sheets and editorial content;
- Monitoring of issues or news events;
- Identifying and compiling lists of media contacts;
- Researching topics and issues and analyzing findings;
- Editing and proofreading of client deliverables;
- Assisting in the development of client proposals;
- Performing other duties as assigned.
The application deadline for the Fall 2016 internship is August 5, 2016, though applications are considered on a rolling basis. Please submit a cover letter and resume/CV. Applicants must be able to commit to a minimum of 20 hours/week for 13 weeks to be considered for this position, though 15 weeks is preferred. Apply here.