The Intern will provide support to the Communications and Program Management departments. Responsibilities include editing, formatting, and translation support to Communications and administrative, logistic, procurement, and financial management assistance to Program Management.
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program seeking a degree in international relations, international development, communications, or related field. Junior or senior preferred.
- Strong written communication skills, particularly copyediting. Familiar with AP Style.
- Superior Microsoft Office skills, particularly Word and Excel.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Spanish fluency required.
- Design or layout experience a plus.
Apply here by August 10th.