With more than 225 employees, Macfadden is headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland with multiple client site operations worldwide.
The United States Office of Foreign Disaster Assistance Operations Division is seeking a Program Operations Assistant for a six-month assignment providing additional administrative support in order to continue to make progress on several office-wide and Ops Division initiatives. The individual will provide support for the following portfolios initially, but responsibilities may be expanded as other needs emerge: Multiple Response Staffing, OFDA planning initiative, and Ops project and task management software. This position will last a term of six (6) months.
- Review MRS data and assist with consolidation and clean-up of files, including creating consistency across MRS reports
- Consolidate MRS data into aggregated tracking spreadsheets.
- Support MRS pledging meeting by assisting with scheduling, handouts, and note taking during meeting.
- Schedule OFDA planning initiative meetings, take notes, and distribute notes to working group members.
- Establish and maintain central repository for planning working group documents.
- Review planning training catalogue and develop a matrix which describes the different options for comparison and review.
- Coordinate with Asana customer support to schedule trainings and business use case assistance for Ops teams.
- Review Asana protocols and check in with Ops teams on progress, assistance needed, additional support requirements, and update protocol documentation as needed.
Education: BA/BS completion.
Experience: 1 year of professional/office experience, including internships.
Skills: Must be able to meet deadlines and multitask, have strong attention to detail, and work well with others in a fast-paced and demanding environment. Working knowledge in MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel required. Must be well organized with superior attention to detail.
Citizenship is required; selected candidate must be able to qualify for a government sponsored security clearance.
Click here for more information and to apply