Westat is seeking a research assistant to work as part of a small team on several evaluations in the areas of homelessness, public health, and vulnerable populations, among others. Westat is located in Rockville, MD. Applications accepted until September 30, 2016.
- Work on the development of both qualitative and quantitative data collection tools.
- Monitor data collection and prepare data for analysis (both qualitative and quantitative).
- Conduct preliminary data analyses (using both quantitative software and statistical packages) and graphically representing the data findings.
- Assist in the writing of reports and articles.
- A bachelor’s degree in social sciences is required.
- At least 1 year of experience in research methods is preferred.