· Gain project-based training and experience
· Work with staff and other interns on meaningful projects as an integral part of the Wolf Trap team
· Interact with Wolf Trap board members, patrons, and business leaders.
Internships are available in the following areas:
- Communications and Marketing
- Public Relations
- Group Sales
- Graphic Designs
- Annual Giving
- Special Events/Facility Rentals
- Opera Artistic Administration
- Production and Sound
Housing is the responsibility of the intern. Wolf Trap Foundation is accessible by public transit, though personal transportation is recommended.
Applications are due November 1.
Please visit this website for more information and to apply.