Interested in a career working directly in your community? Passionate about working with special populations in need?
Take advantage of this opportunity to learn from and network directly with professionals working in various human and social services agencies. Gain inside knowledge by learning what skills employers are seeking, entry level job titles, and how to differentiate yourself from the competition.
DATE AND TIME:
Tuesday, October 11, 20164:00pm - 5:30pm3rd Floor of Hornbake Library, South Wing
Panelists will include:
- Director of Volunteer Programming, A Wider Circle
- Prevention Program Manager, Safe Shores - The DC Children's Advocacy Center
- CMC Community Case Manager, Greenbelt Assisted Living (GAIL)
- Lead Counselor, CentroNía
- President and Executive Director, African Women’s Cancer Awareness Association
- Urban Forestry Research Associate, Casey Trees
- Director of Programs & Operations, Beacon House
- Adult Services Program Manager, Montgomery County Health & Human Services
For additional information about this event:
Contact Shannon Edward at firstname.lastname@example.org