The office of Representative Doug LaMalfa (CA-01) seeks full-time interns in his Washington, DC office for the 2016 Winter session, starting immediately.
Main responsibilities include:
· Overseeing tour and flag requests
· Giving tours
· Attending briefings
· Helping with graphic design
· Processing mail and letters
· Assisting with constituent correspondence
· And helping with other office duties.
· Ideal candidates possess strong written and verbal communication skills, organizational skills, an attention to detail, and a positive attitude.
· California ties are preferred, but not required.
· Desired class level: Junior.
· All majors accepted.
Applications accepted until December 08, 2016.
Interested juniors should log in to Careers4Terps and search the internship’s ID number: 148812