The Division of University Relations is offering a Summer Development Internship program for students interested in learning more about careers in philanthropy, fundraising and nonprofit work.
Past intern projects include:
- Meeting with donors and alumni to thank them for their support and engage them with campus
- Researching and identifying prospective donors
- Creating stewardship videos to thank donors and show the impact of their support
- Planning recognition events to honor donors
Best Consideration Date:
Candidates must provide a cover letter, resume and list of three work/academic related references. Must be a rising junior, senior or graduate student currently enrolled at the University of Maryland, College Park.
Your cover letter should address the following:
- Why are you interested in this area of work?
- What does philanthropy means to you?
- What are your related experiences?
Documents should be sent in PDF format to Stephanie Selzer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about this positions by logging into Careers4Terps (search ID: 148355), University Career Center.