PROJECTS WITH THE BALTIMORE CITY DEPARTMENT OF RECREATION AND PARKS
- Research and Discussion of Public Private Management Models for Patterson Park
- Park or Recreation Center User Survey
- Outdoor Activity Program Assistant
- Greater Baltimore Children and Nature Intern
- Carrie Murray Nature Center Internships
- Park Events Programming Intern
- Volunteer Advisory Council Coordinator
- Marketing Intern
- Graphic Design Intern
- Ball Field Preparation Intern
- Defining and Measuring Environmental Literacy
- Measuring and Tracking BRANCHES Participants
- Creative Ways to Assess Summer Learning
Skill Set RequiredSee the website listing for specific skills, background, and interests for each of the internships.
Preferred Areas of Study/Major(s)Environmental Science/Studies and other liberal arts majors
Internship LocationBaltimore, MD
Semester: Spring (Feb - May)
Hours per week: 10-20 hours
Application Deadline: Extended to , or when positions filled
Required Documentation: Resume, Cover Letter, Other - Faculty contact for reference
Application InstructionsTo apply, go to: www.parksandpeople.org/learn/
Additional InformationURI has provided internships for Baltimore-area students with the Baltimore City Department of Recreation and Parks and with the Parks & People Foundation for over 25 years.
Positions remain open until filled.